- Custom Website Design
- SEO Reports
- Google Analysis
- Website Properly Optimized
- BE FOUND ONLINE!
Website Design FAQ's
What is the process for creating a website with Century Marketing?
- Initial website meeting to discuss your company, goals, pages included in your website package, and overall design.
- You will receive a website proof within one week of the initial meeting.
- Discuss any changes you would like to see made for the design of the website.
- Finalize website proof and the building process begins!
- Follow test-link and preview your website, let us know of any changes that need to be made, and the site goes LIVE!
Can we have you build our website even if we are in another state?
SURE! Everything can be done via e-mail or phone. Website proofs will be e-mailed, along with links, content, and a calendar to follow, to insure the website is completed by the scheduled date.
How long does it normally take to get a website completed?
It all depends on how quickly we can get the content from you and how responsive you are in getting the design and layout approved. We've done sites in as little as one week, start to finish. Most take about a month or two.
What is SEO?
We provide a search engine optimization (SEO) program to help you get your website placed higher on search engines. This day in age, many people are simply going to an online search engine to find what they are looking for. You could be missing out on a lot of business if your website isn't properly optimized. We have clients who have been extremely happy with the SEO work we have done for them and we would be happy to discuss your needs and provide you details on results we've achieved with other sites.
What kind of website videos can Century Marketing produce?
Standard website informational videos.
Do you provide an anti-spam solution on your email accounts?
Yes! We have anti-spam software available for all our email clients and it is fully customizable.