- Kansas City SEO content
- Website content copywriting
- SEO development
- SEO Copywriting Kansas City
Kansas City SEO Content Development
The old adage “build it and they will come” doesn’t necessarily hold true for the Internet. Just having an Internet presence is not enough to guarantee that customers will find and visit your website. Ranking high in the search engines is one of the best ways for potential customers to find you. But with countless sites all competing for the top ranking for the same product, service or industry, it takes more than just creating a website to get to the top of the results page. While nobody can guarantee you a specific search engine ranking, there are things you can do to improve your results and increase your search engine ranking.
One of the most effective ways is to use search engine optimized (SEO) content. Century Marketing, based in Kansas City, offers full-service website design and maintenance services, including SEO copywriting services. Even if Century Marketing isn’t building your website, we can help you optimize your site with SEO copywriting that will help you increase your site’s search engine ranking.
What is SEO Content?
Search engine optimization is the process of increasing the search engine ranking of a website through organic, unpaid search results. This involves two components:
- Meta Data – HTML tags that contain keywords for which you want your site ranked. These typically include your company’s name, location and keywords or phrases directly related to the product or service offered.
- Website Content – This is the copy on your page, ideally containing the keywords specified in your meta tags.
The search engines reward higher rankings to pages with website content that matches the meta keywords.
Search Engine Optimization
It’s not enough to just fill a page with a bunch of keywords. If your website content is not well-written or coherent, no one will read it. And the search engines will not reward you for simply stringing together your keywords in a nonsensical manner.
Well-Written Website Content Provides Three Main Benefits:
- It informs the reader or client and keeps them engaged
- It increases traffic and your ranking with the search engines
- It increases the likelihood that other quality sites will link to yours, which also boosts your ranking.
In addition to having well-written website content, you also need to have carefully selected keywords. This involves research on what keywords or keyword phrases your potential clients are using to search for you as well as what keywords your competitors are ranked for.
Let Century Marketing provide you with SEO copywriting for your site. We’ll do the research and provide you with the best keywords, SEO content and meta data to improve your search engine ranking.